29 June 2013

Nuevo SAL // Mistery Quilt

Mientras blogeaba esta mañana me he encontrado con un SAL misterioso en el blog Las horas de Sonieta. Tenéis de plazo hasta el 8 de julio para apuntaros. Yo lo voy a intentar, vamos a ver.

I found a Mistery Quilt for this summer in this blog Las horas de Sonieta. It is in Spanish but don't let that stop you. I've put my name down so I could give you a hand with the instructions. Just send me a quick email and I'll look into it. If you want to join the group, just leave a message in the blog and then send an email to the email address in the post. That should do it!




Ahora que terminó el curso y el ajetreo estoy intentando terminar algunos UFOs y leer un poco. ¿A vosotros os gusta la serie "The Walking Dead"? A me encanta. Me acabo de terminar el volumen 1 de los cómics originales.

Now that school is over I'm trying to catch up with some UFOs and some reading. Look what I'm after finishing. I just love The Walking Dead!





Y lo siguiente en mi lista de lectura es terminar con los libros que tengo a medias.
And next on my reading list is to finish my half-read books!






¡Hasta prontito!
Talk to you soon!

Lola







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...